I know its just as simple as bundling some group of images but still this is my first work. Just got these wallpapers from www.chennaisuperkings.com and created this theme. Though Yellow would be an apt color for background color i went with blue just to make my desktop more pleasant.
Chennai Super Kings (Windows 7 theme)
Anyways here are the steps if you want to give a try in creating your custom theme.
A theme pack contains following things:
- Desktop Wallpaper
- Color of the theme
- Mouse Pointers
- Desktop icons
- Right Click on your Desktop and Select Personalize from Menu.
- Now click on desktop background to set background wallpaper, click Browse to locate folder of wallpapers.
- Select check images/wallpapers for slideshow feature in your theme & save changes.
- Set Windows color to change color of windows, background, and cursor for theme.
- Click on sound to change system sound default.
- Click on Screen Saver to set screen saver for the Theme.
- After setting all the components of the Theme Pack click on save theme option in your personalization window.
- Enter theme name and select themepack as save type.
- Double Click on the theme pack to install it.